Be part of the groundbreaking coaches' training program offered exclusively to US Lacrosse members. Learn the art of effective lacrosse coaching with this nationally recognized program designed by experts in the lacrosse-coaching field.
You’ll receive a full day of personalized, practical instruction from US Lacrosse-certified trainers that will enhance your coaching abilities for years to come. Combining classroom lessons with on-field applications, clinics focus on coaching theory and development, as well as individual skills and team tactics.
Whether you’re a first-timer, a coach of beginning players or a coach who’s looking to take the next step in your career, our instructional clinics are designed to help you achieve your goals.
- Seven hours of hands-on instruction from US Lacrosse-certified trainers
- Coaching Education Program workbook, available only at US Lacrosse clinics
- US Lacrosse-issued Certificate of Attendance
- Credit toward Coaching Education Program certification
- Exclusive resource materials, drills and templates
- Opportunity to meet other coaches from your area
Level 1 ClinicsLevel 2 ClinicsLevel 3 Clinics
|Level 1||$70||Level 1 online course|
|Level 2||$90||Level 1 certification|
Level 2 online course
|Level 3||$125||Level 2 certification|
US Lacrosse online rules test
3+ seasons of coaching experience
* Some clinic costs are subsidized by chapters, leagues, etc. You must be logged into your US Lacrosse account to see any adjusted costs.
- Clinic completion is one component of US Lacrosse certification and does not indicate a US Lacrosse-certified coach.
- All clinics are for both boys’ and girls’ lacrosse coaches, unless otherwise noted.
- Your US Lacrosse membership must be current through the day of the clinic.
- Online registration closes 10 days prior to your clinic, or when the clinic is sold out.
- Lunch is included with your registration fee.
Walk-ups are accepted, but materials for these attendees will be limited. Attendees that do not receive materials will need to purchase a workbook via US Lacrosse after the clinic. Lunch for walk-ups will be provided as long as supplies last.
|Clinic||With Materials||Without Materials|
Clinic Refund Policy
In the event that you cannot attend a clinic after registering, you may receive a full refund by following the procedure below.
You must notify US Lacrosse by email at email@example.com by noon on Wednesday prior to your clinic. Your email subject must be “Clinic Attendance Refund,” and it must include:
- Full name
- US Lacrosse membership number
- City, state and site of clinic
- Name on credit card that clinic was charged to
- Type of card
- Date of registration
- Reason for not attending
A refund will be issued to your card within 5-10 business days. Failure to notify US Lacrosse by noon on the Wednesday before the clinic, or failure to follow the above instructions could result in the inability to refund your registration fee.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
Due to the national scope of our instructional clinics, our hosts are responsible for deciding if it is safe for coaches to travel to the clinic site during inclement weather. The hosts will email participants no later than 6 a.m. on the morning of the clinic upon cancellation. If a clinic is cancelled, registrants will be refunded in full.
Please contact the US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.