The members of the U.S. Men’s National Team will be conducting player clinics in Tacoma, Washington on April 18. Two sessions are offered, divided by age groups. These clinics are excellent opportunities for youth and high school boys to learn from the best players in the United States. In addition to serving as valuable learning opportunities, the clinics also serve as fundraisers for the U.S. Men's National Teams program and for the local host chapters of US Lacrosse.
Clinics are held in conjunction with local US Lacrosse chapters and cost $55.
Act today as space is limited.
Location and registration for the clinics on Sunday, April 18, 2010:
► Tacoma, WA at Curtis High School
Grades 3-8 (9-11:30 am) - SOLD OUT
Grades 9-12 (12:30-3 pm) – SOLD OUT
Note: No specific goalie instruction will be offered at either session.
Important Things to Remember
• Players should arrive 30 minutes prior to the clinic start time in order to check-in.
• Participants are required to bring a mouth guard, sticks, protective gear and appropriate footwear.
• Players should bring their own water bottle.
• Registration is non-refundable.
• Clinic participants must be a member of US Lacrosse. If you have questions regarding your US Lacrosse membership status, please call 410.235.6882 ext. 102.
• To join US Lacrosse, please click here.
For specific questions concerning these clinics, please contact:
National Teams Coordinator