Level 2 Online Course
This Level 2 course is designed as a progression from the material presented in Level 1. Completion of this course counts toward Level 2 CEP Certification.
Level 2 is designed for coaches who are working with players who have mastered the basics of lacrosse. Upon completing the course coaches will be able to teach their players how to take their game to the next level. In addition, coaches will learn how to maximize player performance by learning the basics of sound nutritional principles, methods of effective conditioning, and ideas about the mental side of the game as recommended in the National Standards for Coaches.
Need Help with Registration?
• View the interactive registration tutorial here.
Course features include:
• More than 70 minutes of streaming video.
• Tactical animation.
• More than 20 lessons in three schools of study:
Coaching School, Skill School and Tactics School.
• Sample Women's Lesson
• Sample Men's Lesson
• Skill demonstrations by elite players including
Kyle Harrison, Danielle Gallagher, Jay Jalbert,
Allison Evans and more.
• Post-course assessment and certificate of completion
• Lifetime virtual resource library including:
• 50-plus downloadable drills arranged by skill and tactic
• More than 20 downloadable workbooks, totaling 234 pages in all
• 25 additional web links and 17 resource handouts including practice planning templates
This course works with most common internet browsers and requires Quicktime to view the videos. The course also supports broadband or dial-up internet connectivity.
Cost of the Level 2 online course is $30.