US Lacrosse is pleased to offer an Online Resource Library, which provides attendees complimentary access for one year to all conference materials and allows attendees to create their own conference schedule.
Follow the instructions below to access the program materials online.
Please note: You are encouraged to print and carry with you to Baltimore any speaker materials you would like to have available at the conference. Remember that you will have complimentary access to all these materials post-conference, including session audio and live field demonstrations for the rest of the year.
Instructions for Getting Started:
1. Go to www.prolibraries.com/uslacrosse
2. Enter the Conference Code: SENT TO REGISTERANTS VIA E-MAIL
3. Register by creating your own unique username and password.
(If you already have an account with Prolibraries log in to the right)
4. Click on View Schedule or Download Handouts
5. You can return at any time to Prolibraries.com/uslacrosse and view your conference schedule or download conference materials by clicking on the options under Library Navigation (left side menu).
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us 1-800-679-3646.