US Lacrosse and Digitell are proud to continue a longstanding relationship that allows attendees of the convention essentially to relive the event free of charge. The Vault, or online library, is the home of audio/visual recordings of all convention presentations. If you attend the convention but have a schedule conflict with a particular session, or if you just want to learn as much as you can from multiple speakers, simply navigate your way to The Vault and download the audio or video files from the sessions you want. Free.
At the 2013 convention, presentations on the STX Live Field and Maverik/Cascade Demo Field had both video and audio recorded. The presentations in the convention center classrooms had audio recorded and automatically synched, visually, to each speaker’s progression through his/her PowerPoint presentation.
Visit The Vault
If you attended any US Lacrosse National Convention dating back to 2006, your complimentary access to presentation files remains in place for the convention(s) you attended. For the 2013 convention, speaker handouts are available now, and multi-media files from presenations should be available on or about March 1.
Here’s how to visit the online library of presentations:
1. Go to prolibraries.com/uslacrosse.
2. For the 2013 convention speaker handouts, enter the conference code LOVE13. Attendees of past conventions can request their code by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to have your US Lacrosse membership info handy.
3. Register by creating your own unique username and password. If you already have an account with Prolibraries, log in to the right.
4. Click on View Schedule or Download Handouts.
5. You can return at any time to prolibraries.com/uslacrosse and view your conference schedule or download conference materials by clicking on the options under Library Navigation (left side menu).
If you have any questions, please contact Prolibraries at email@example.com or 1-800-679-3646.
Join the Convention Community
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (hashtag #laxcon).