Online Registration Coming Soon
This comprehensive, national level event on men's and women's lacrosse-specific sports medicine is open to all members of the medical and lacrosse communities, including physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists, allied health personnel, coaches, administrators and students.
Fees range from $50-$150, based on participant category. Online registration will begin shortly - please check back on this site.
The event will feature presentations and panel discussions on the following topics:
- The State of Youth Sports in America
- Positive Youth Lacrosse Experience
- Trends in Lacrosse Injury Types and Public Health Interventions
- ACL Injuries and Prevention Strategies
- Nutrition for Lacrosse Athletes
- Head Acceleration Research in Lacrosse
- Returning Athletes to the Field
- Research and Medical Challenges for Lacrosse in 2015
Three optional bonus sessions will also be offered:
- The MLL Experience
- Lacrosse Helmet Fitting and facemask Removal
- CPR and AED Training
The Sports Medicine Symposium is being hosted in conjunction with the 2015 US Lacrosse Convention. While registration for each event is independent, those attendees registering for the convention may add a symposium registration for just $35.
A detailed schedule, including the speaker line-up, will be available soon on this page.