Join us for a Level 2 Coaches Clinic on February 18th from 9am – 5pm at Eastside Catholic HS. Register at least one week in advance of the clinic date to take advantage of the early registration discount. Space is
- Early Registration fee – $85/person – please register at least 8 days in advance
- Late Registration fee – $100/person – begins 7 days in advance of the clinic
The cost is $85/person and to register you must have previously attended a Level 1 clinic. For more information on the US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program please visit the national website for up-to-date information.
- Your US Lacrosse membership must be current through the day of the clinic.
- Space is limited, so register early, registration will close once the clinic is sold out
- Attendance at a Level 1 clinic is a prerequisite for attending a Level 2 clinic
- Clinics are seven to eight hours in length
- Clinics feature a combination of classroom lessons and on-field practical experience
- Clinics contain three sections:
- Coaching theory and development
- Teaching individual skills
- Teaching team tactics
- Clinics are geared toward coaches of any experience who work with beginning players
Level 2 Clinics are tactically and practically focused. At the Level 2 clinics, coaches will receive detailed instruction and engage in valuable conversation on building the tactical elements of their team based on overarching principles for offense, defense and mid-field/transition. This instruction is geared toward coaching players who have an understanding of the basic skills and objectives of the game.
Please contact our Chapter Education (Bobby Laudig) coordinator with any questions – e-mail.