US Lacrosse Officials Information and Training
Men's Officials Information
- The mission of the US Lacrosse Men's Division Officials Council is to support the promotion of amateur lacrosse.
Women's Officials Information
- The Women's Division Officials Councils (WDOC) mission is to provide quick and easy access to information about umpiring women's lacrosse.
Western Maryland Lacrosse Officials Association (WMLOA)
WMLOA Women's Membership - Membership Instructions for Girl's/Women's Officials
Potomac Lacrosse Officials Association (PLOA)
PLOA Web Site - The Potomac Lacrosse Officials Association promotes lacrosse in the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area by providing boy's and men's lacrosse officiating services.
How to Get Started:
1. Contact the US Lacrosse Men’s Division Officials Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or the local officiating organization through your US Lacrosse Chapter (see box
above or www.uslacrosse.org).
2. Became a member of US Lacrosse and receive comprehensive insurance coverage, a rule book, Lacrosse Magazine, officials e-newsletters, discounts and more.
3. Get the Officials Training Manual and other training supplies through your local officials organization in collaboration with your local US Lacrosse chapter.
4.Attend training meetings and field sessions through your local officials organization.
5. Pass the rules exam and field evaluation conducted by US Lacrosse.