Important Registration Information
- Online registration for clinics will close once the event is sold out.
- Walk-up registration is not encouraged, but will be accepted only if space permits. Please contact Lindsay Lewis, National Teams Manager, at least one day before the event.
- For these clinics, your US Lacrosse membership must be current through the day of the clinic.
- Exceptions to any of these policies will be noted on a case-by-case basis.
- Every effort will be made to conduct all clinics outdoors. Please be prepared, however, for both an indoor and outdoor facility on the day of your clinic. Bring shorts, sneakers, cold weather clothing and cleats.
U.S. Men's National Team Clinics
U.S. Women's National Team Clinics
There are no clinics available at this time.
Most sites sell out and do not accept walk-up registration, so please register online to guarantee your spot. Proof of US Lacrosse membership must be provided. Please contact the clinic host to inquire whether walk-up registration will be accepted at the site.
Clinic Refund Policy
In the event that you cannot attend a clinic after registering, you may receive a full refund by following the procedure below.
You MUST notify Lindsey Lewis, National Teams Manager, by noon on Wednesday prior to your clinic.
Your e-mail subject must be "Clinic Attendance Refund," and it must include:
- Your full name
- US Lacrosse membership number
- City, State and Site of clinic you registered for
- Name on credit card that clinic was charged to
- Type of card
- Date of registration
- Reason for not attending
A refund will be issued to the card used to register and will be made 5-10 business days after notification. Failure to notify US Lacrosse by noon on the Wednesday before the clinic, or failure to follow the above instructions could result in the inability to refund your registration fee.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
In the event of inclement weather, updates will be posted on the US Lacrosse web site, or you may call 410.235.6882 x143 for a clinic status recording by 6 a.m. the day of the clinic. If the clinic is cancelled, you will be credited back in full for the clinic or your registration will be transferred to a site of your choice.