Coaches are some of the most influential role models in kids' lives today. Are you up for the challenge?
With the explosive growth of the sport of lacrosse around the country, the need for knowledgeable, experienced coaches is greater than ever before. US Lacrosse is committed to providing opportunities to develop these important leaders, through online offerings, clinics and comprehensive certification.
The US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program provides you with all the tools you need to be a successful coach. Learn more about the US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program.
Level 1 Online Course
According to research, a successful coach...
- is motivational and inspires athletes to improve and work hard,
- is knowledgeable about the skills and tactics of the sport,
- is relational and excellent at communicating with players and parents,
- possesses good character and is a positive role model.
US Lacrosse will help you achieve these goals, whether you played the game, have coached for many years, or are just volunteering for your child's program.
US Lacrosse is proud to partner with the Positive Coaching Alliance to increase your ability to not only help your players with games, but to teach them important life lessons through the sport of lacrosse.
- Looking to get involved in coaching youth? Contact your local chapter.
- Want to learn about the premier coaches education event for coaches at all levels? Visit the US Lacrosse National Convention page.
- Looking for high school or college opportunities? Visit our careers page.
Looking for some advice on getting started as a new coach?