Be part of the groundbreaking coaches' training program offered exclusively to US Lacrosse members. Learn the art of effective lacrosse coaching with this nationally recognized program designed by experts in the lacrosse-coaching field.
Whether you’re a first-timer, a coach of beginning players or a coach who’s looking to take the next step in your career, our instructional clinics are designed to help you achieve your goals.
Learn To Play ClinicsLevel 1 ClinicsLevel 2 ClinicsLevel 3 Clinics
|Level 1||$75/$90||Level 1 online course|
|Level 2||$95/$110||Level 1 certification|
Level 2 online course
|Level 3||$125||Level 2 certification|
US Lacrosse online rules test
3+ seasons of coaching experience
* Some clinic costs are subsidized by chapters or leagues. Please log into your account to see the subsidized price for any CEP clinic. If the subsidized price you were expecting isn’t listed, please verify the address on your account is correct. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
** Registration prices increase $15 within 10 days of the clinic date. Online registration is available through the day of the Level 1 & 2 clinics, but closes the Sunday prior to a Level 3 clinic. Walk-up registration is also available for Level 1 & 2 clinics (not Level 3), but not guaranteed.
- Clinic completion is one component of US Lacrosse certification and does not indicate a US Lacrosse-certified coach.
- All clinics are for both boys’ and girls’ lacrosse coaches, unless otherwise noted.
- Your US Lacrosse membership must be current through the day of the clinic.
- Pricing increase 10 days prior to a clinic.
- Lunch is included with your registration fee.
- Coaches must be age 16 or older to participate in a clinic
Walk-ups are accepted, but materials for these attendees will be limited. Attendees that do not receive materials will have the option to purchase a workbook via US Lacrosse after the clinic. Lunch for walk-ups will be provided as long as supplies last.
Clinic Refund Policy
In the event that you cannot attend a clinic after registering, you may receive a full refund by following the procedure below.
You must notify US Lacrosse by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday prior to your clinic. Your email subject must be “Clinic Attendance Refund,” and it must include:
- Full name
- US Lacrosse membership number
- City, state and site of clinic
- Name on credit card that clinic was charged to
- Type of card
- Date of registration
- Reason for not attending
A refund will be issued to your card within 5-10 business days. Failure to notify US Lacrosse by noon on the Wednesday before the clinic, or failure to follow the above instructions could result in the inability to refund your registration fee.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
Due to the national scope of our instructional clinics, our hosts are responsible for deciding if it is safe for coaches to travel to the clinic site during inclement weather. The hosts will email participants no later than 6 a.m. on the morning of the clinic upon cancellation. If a clinic is cancelled, registrants will be refunded in full.
Please contact the US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program at email@example.com.