Note: US Lacrosse will be transitioning over to an all new E-learning Management System in January. The system will be closed to any new course purchases on December 18. All courses in the old system must be completed by January 8. During the transition, we will maintain your completed e-learning history and certifications, but you will lose any progress you have made in a course that you have not yet completed.
The Level 2 course is designed as a progression from the material presented in Level 1. Completion of this course counts toward Level 2 certification. The course is designed for coaches who are working with players who have mastered the basics of lacrosse. Completing the Level 1 online course before beginning this course is encouraged, but not required.
Upon completing the course, you will be able to teach your players how to take their game to the next level.
Level 2 courses are available for $30. US Lacrosse membership is required.
- About 90 minutes of streaming video and tactical animation
- More than 20 lessons in three schools of study: Coach Development, Player Development and Team Development
- Skill demonstrations by age-appropriate players
- In-course assessment and certificate of completion
- Virtual resource library, including:
- Nutrition and hydration
- Strength and conditioning
- Player evaluation templates
- Program administration
- Age-appropriate planning