The Level 2 course is designed as a progression from the material presented in Level 1. Completion of this course counts toward Level 2 certification. The course is designed for coaches who are working with players who have mastered the basics of lacrosse. Completing the Level 1 online course before beginning this course is encouraged, but not required.
Upon completing the course, you will be able to teach your players how to take their game to the next level.
Level 2 courses are available for $30. US Lacrosse membership is required.
- About 90 minutes of streaming video and tactical animation
- More than 20 lessons in three schools of study: Coach Development, Player Development and Team Development
- Skill demonstrations by age-appropriate players
- In-course assessment and certificate of completion
- Virtual resource library, including:
- Nutrition and hydration
- Strength and conditioning
- Player evaluation templates
- Program administration
- Age-appropriate planning