The Level 2 course is designed as a progression from the material presented in Level 1. Completion of this course counts toward Level 2 certification. The course is designed for coaches who are working with players who have mastered the basics of lacrosse.
Upon completing the course, you will be able to teach your players how to take their game to the next level.
Level 2 courses are available for $30. US Lacrosse membership is required.
- More than 70 minutes of streaming video and tactical animation
- More than 20 lessons in three schools of study: Coaching School, Skill School and Tactics School
- Sample men’s and women's lessons
- Skill demonstrations by elite players including Kyle Harrison, Danielle Gallagher, Jay Jalbert, Allison Evans and more
- Post-course assessment and certificate of completion
- Virtual resource library including:
- More than 50 downloadable drills arranged by skill and tactic
- More than 20 downloadable workbooks
- More than 40 web resources and handouts, including practice planning templates
Level 2 online courses are expected to transition to USLacrosseCourses.org in late 2014.