Teacher-friendly, easy-to-use co-ed curriculum designed for use with soft-lacrosse equipment in a safe, non-contact version the game. The curriculum provides age specific units plans, lesson plans, drills, games, educational handouts, cross-curricular activities and more. Aligns with national standards and was developed in partnership with the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE).
Please contact email@example.com
The comprehensive teacher’s manual contains three 10-day units for Elementary (grades 4-6), Middle School (grades 6-8) and High School (grades 9-12) students. All three grade levels are included in the manual so that teachers may customize and utilize resources from the entire curriculum to meet the unique needs of their students. Curriculum also includes a packet of reproducible masters for each unit.
Each unit includes:
- Cognitive, psychomotor, and affective objectives
- Unit overview chart with National Standards identified
- 10 comprehensive lesson plans, including teaching cues
- Skill diagrams and illustrations
- Modified rules for safe play at all levels
- Reproducible handouts for students
- Cross-curricular connections and recommended resources for enhancing the unit
- Drills, games, assessment charts, quizzes, study guides and more!
Soft lacrosse equipment and curriculum grant opportunities are also available through US Lacrosse. For more information and to download an application, please click here.