Having emergency plans in place and following basic risk management protocol provides a safe playing environment for players.
- US Lacrosse Risk Management Manual
- US Lacrosse Prevention of Abuse Policy
- Guide to Prevention of Abuse
- Background Screening Recommendations
- National Center for Safety Initiatives Background Screening Service
Emergency Action Plan
Having a pre-developed Emergency Action Plan (EAP) is extremely valuable to the management and outcome of many types of emergencies.
It is the recommendation of US Lacrosse that all organizations, facilities, administrators, athletic medicine staff and coaches follow an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) with specific guidelines for severe weather that may include lightning.