A player wishing to stand for selection to the 2015 U.S. Women’s National Under-19 Team must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be 18 years of age or younger as of August 31, 2014.
- Graduate from high school no earlier than 2015 (i.e., a player can graduate in 2015, 2016, 2017, etc.)
- Not have enrolled in a college or university for the 2014-15 school year.
- Attend a sub-regional tryout, participate in the US Lacrosse National Tournament, and be recommended by her chapter to attend the second round of tryouts.
NOTE: players should register for sub-regional tryouts before registering for Under-19 tryouts.
For a complete list of the sub-regional tryouts, including dates, locations, and contact information, go to the US Lacrosse Women’s National Tournament homepage.
The tentative schedule for the 2015 U.S. Women’s National Under-19 Team is as follows:
|May 23-25||First round of Tryouts*||TBD|
|Jul. 28-30||Second round of Tryouts** ||TBD|
|Oct. 10-12||Stars & Stripes – training and competition ||TBD|
* Takes place over Memorial Day at the US Lacrosse National Tournament.
** Typically takes place the last weekend in July or first weekend in August.
|Jan. 23-25||US Lacrosse National Convention||Baltimore, MD|
|January||Champion Challenge – training and competition||TBD|
|May 22-24||National Tournament – training and competition||TBD|
|Jul. 23 - Aug. 1||2015 FIL Women’s Lacrosse U19 World Cup||Edinburgh, Scotland|
If you have additional questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com.