- Other aspects of Level 2 Certification are:
- Current USL Membership: Mandatory prior to clinic
- NCSI Background Check: Optional prior to clinic; Mandatory for certification
- Online Courses available at learning.uslacrosse.org: Strongly Recommended Prior To Clinic; Mandatory for Certification
- Level 2 online course
- PCA Double Goal Coach 2 (Future Level 2 certification requirement)
- Clinics are 4 hours in length, hands-on field training.
- Please dress comfortable and in layers. Be ready to participate.
- Please bring:
- A stick for the game you coach (we will not have loaner sticks available).
- A water bottle
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Optional: a device for taking notes
- The curriculum covers team-based skill progressions. Topics include:
- Team Offense
- Team Defense
- Midfield Transitions
- Special Situations
- Check-in will begin onsite approximately 30 minutes prior to the clinic. We recommend arriving a few minutes early.
- Clinic-specific details, including the event address, can be found on your registration confirmation.
- You would have received an email from [email protected] on the date you registered.
- Other event-specific information, including parking instructions, weather-related information, and more will be emailed to you by your local host approximately 48 hours prior to the event. Please do not contact US Lacrosse for these details. Clinics are run locally.
- Post clinic, you will see your clinic listed under “training history” in your account within one week. You will also be sent a link to a survey for feedback.