- Other aspects of Level 3 Certification are:
- Current USL Membership: Mandatory prior to clinic
- NCSI Background Check: Optional prior to clinic; Mandatory for certification
- Online Courses available at learning.uslacrosse.org: Strongly Recommended Prior To Clinic; Mandatory for Certification
- Continuing Education: 3 Tactics (Game-Specific) and 3 Theory (Gender-Neutral) Courses
- PCA Double Goal Coach 2
- NFHS or CDC Concussion Course
- Clinics are 7 hours in length. They are classroom-based.
- Please dress comfortable and in layers, as we cannot control the temperature of the classrooms.
- Please bring:
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Optional: a device for taking notes
- The curriculum covers a variety of topics, including:
- How to Optimize Performance (Nutrition, Physical Fitness)
- Scouting/ Breaking Down Video
- Season Planning
- Special Situations
- Check-in will begin onsite approximately 30 minutes prior to the clinic. We recommend arriving a few minutes early.
- Lunch is included in Level 3 clinics. If you have dietary restrictions, please bring your own. You may also bring snacks to sustain you throughout the day.
- Clinic-specific details, including the event address, can be found on your registration confirmation.
- You would have received an email from [email protected] on the date you registered.
- Other event-specific information, including parking instructions, weather-related information, and more will be emailed to you by your local host approximately 48 hours prior to the event. Please do not contact US Lacrosse for these details. Clinics are run locally.
- Post clinic, you will see your clinic listed under “training history” in your account within one week. You will also be sent a link to a survey for feedback.