First Sport Society gifts generate meaningful financial resources while setting an example for others to follow in supporting US Lacrosse's mission to provide national leadership, structure and resources to fuel the sport's growth and enrich the experience for participants.
We invite you to lead up with a contribution to the US Lacrosse First Sport Society and to help US Lacrosse effectively and quickly support the current funding needs of the sport. Your gift helps sustain the lacrosse legacy of the future.
The First Sport Society recognizes generous donors of $1,000 or more to US Lacrosse and honors the Native American communities who are credited as the early participants of America’s first sport.
Gift levels include:
- $1,000 Cayuga Society
- $2,500 Cherokee Society
- $5,000 Choctaw Society
- $7,500 Dakota Society
- $10,000 Mohawk Society
- $25,000 Ojibwe Society
- Gifts over $50,000 honor the Oneida, Onondaga, Ottawa, Seneca, Tuscarora Societies
- Gifts over $1,000,000 are recognized as Iroquois Lifetime Achievement Society.
First Sport Society members enjoy:
- Invitations to exclusive US Lacrosse events, such as the National Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, First Sport Society VIP events and other events hosted across the country.
- Recognition in the US Lacrosse Annual Report as First Sport Society donors
- Complimentary one-year membership to US Lacrosse, including subscription to US Lacrosse Magazine
Membership in the First Sport Society is renewable annually, and all pledges must be paid by the end of the fiscal year. There are many ways to make significant gifts to US Lacrosse, and corporate matching gifts count toward membership.
For specific gift arrangements or for more information on US Lacrosse giving opportunities, please contact US Lacrosse's Foundation at 410.235.6882, ext. 192, or please contact us via e-mail at [email protected].
Contributions to US Lacrosse, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.