Learn anywhere, anytime, any device.
US Lacrosse’s e-learning portal contains hundreds of online courses, videos, and presentations. Our online learning tools feature resources for coaches, officials, program leaders, and others. We offer the world’s largest library for lacrosse-specific training, certification and ongoing professional development.
Among the most popular courses offered:
- Level 1 Fundamentals of Coaching (Developing the Individual Athlete)
- Level 2 Coaching (Developing the Team Player)
- Positive Coaching Alliance Courses (Double Goal Coach 1 and 2)
- How to Make Proper Contact (Men’s Game Coaches)
- Fundamentals of Goalkeeping (Men’s and Women’s Game Coaches)
- Rules Tests (For coaches and officials of youth and high school boys’ and girls’ lacrosse)
- Current and Prior Year Convention Sessions
- LADM Webinars
Many courses are free to members and are also available to non-members at a nominal rate.
Simply use your US Lacrosse login information to get started today.