2021 US Lacrosse Youth Nationals Qualification Process
Teams may earn participation into the 2021 US Lacrosse Nationals by one of two ways:
- A selection committee will identify the historically top performing teams in each age group (Invitation Process) and assess the applications received (Application Process)
- Invitation Process: The invitation process will be based on historical performance and results
- Application Process: Teams may complete an application to be selected to participate in the event. The selection committee will create the application criteria and review the applications.
- CLICK HERE to complete an application
- The first round of applications will be accepted through October 30, 2020 and a second round of applications will open pending the availability for each division after the first deadline closes.