2021 US Lacrosse Youth Nationals Qualification Process
Teams may earn participation into the 2021 US Lacrosse Nationals by one of two ways:
- A selection committee will identify the historically top performing teams in each age group (Invitation Process) and assess the applications received (Application Process)
- Invitation Process: The invitation process will be based on historical performance and results
- Application Process: Teams may complete an application to be selected to participate in the event. The selection committee will create the application criteria and review the applications.
- CLICK HERE to complete an application
- The second round of applications are being accepted now and will be accepted through November 30, 2020. Another round of applications will open pending the availability for each division after the second deadline closes.