US Lacrosse Officials Development Region Coordinators serve as the primary liaison for their region in connection with US Lacrosse. They primarily assist with gathering and providing information, expertise, advice and direction to the State Coordinators in their region throughout the year. They work with US Lacrosse staff directly to help identify areas of strength, need and opportunity for officiating development throughout their region.
- Assist and facilitate the selection and administration of State Coordinators within their region.
- Assist State Coordinators with the selection and facilitation of Certified Trainers and Observers within their region.
- Provide expertise, advice and direction to the State Coordinators to assist with the overall development of officials and officiating leadership throughout their region.
- Communicate and coordinate directly with US Lacrosse Regional Development and Officials Development Staff to provide information and support for officiating needs.
- Deliver timely and relevant communications, education, certification, programs and support to the officiating communities within their region.
- Participate in monthly conference calls with the State Coordinators and other leaders in their region.
- Attend an annual in-person meeting with other region coordinators.
- Complete an annual assessment report on their region.
Required skills and experience
- Possess current US Lacrosse Trainer and Observer Certifications.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of officiating experience (all levels) preferred.
- Supports the development of officials and positively interacts with others.
- Respects the rules, heritage and growth of the game.
- Represents and is committed to US Lacrosse and upholding its mission.
- Utilizes technology effectively
- Responds in a timely fashion to electronic communications
If you are interested in serving in this role for US Lacrosse please fill out the application below.