Your Regional Manager
Our regional managers are here to help you at any point during your relationship with US Lacrosse. If you've expressed interest in one of our grants, please advise the regional manager in your area.
1. Identify Your League, Organization and/or Team
After you've logged into your USLacrosse.org account, click "Manage Organization" to access your profile to manage your league, organization, or team. Generally teams fall within organizations, which fall within leagues.
- Enter search criteria to determine if your entity exists in our system or will need to be created.
- If your entity exists, request administrative access.
- If you're creating a new entity, you'll be given such access during the set-up process.
2. Set Up Registration for Your Participants
US Lacrosse maintains an exclusive partnership with Sports Illustrated Play.
Put US Lacrosse Teams, powered by Sports Illustrated Play, to work on a public-facing website that can handle your registration, process US Lacrosse memberships, manage game and practice scheduling, facilitate parent communications and more.
SI Play, formerly League Athletics, is our preferred choice among several membership processing partners. If you're requiring US Lacrosse membership as a benefit to your players and coaches, you will:
- Pay nothing, except for credit card processing, for the first year of your website.
- After that, enjoy a 25 percent discount on annual website fees and registration fees.
Several other companies also provide services with limited US Lacrosse integration:
3. Verify Memberships
Once you have administrative access, you'll be able to view the US Lacrosse membership data and roster status of your participants.
- If you've selected the coach-only relationship agreement, you can track the certification progress of your coaches.
- If you've selected the coach-and-player relationship agreement, player data will be available to you as well.
4. Request Certificate of Insurance
Available only after you've verified that your coaches and players are current members of US Lacrosse through the last day of your playing season, your organization or team is insured through RPS Bollinger (separate log-in). Insurance questions may be directed to RPS Bollinger at 1-800-446-5311, ext. 5.