Homer R. Schwartz Chapter Leadership Award
Homer Schwartz served as president of the Potomac Chapter of US Lacrosse for 14 years and passed away in 2012. Due in large measure to his enthusiastic leadership, selfless service and contagious love for the game, Potomac’s membership grew from 1,200 to 10,000 during his tenure.
US Lacrosse created this award in 2014 to recognize a US Lacrosse chapter leader who embodies the qualities of passion and dedication that Homer provided as a longtime US Lacrosse chapter volunteer.
• 2019 - Donna Rose, South Florida Chapter (posthumously awarded)
• 2018 - Scott Growney, Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter
• 2017 - Clark Bell, Michigan Chapter
• 2016 - Don Aiello, NorCal Chapter
• 2015 - Harry Jacobs, Long Island Metro Chapter
• 2014 - Tamara Boots, St. Louis Chapter (posthumously awarded)
• 2014 - Jim Old, Tidewater Chapter